BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
THINGS WE DO FOR OUR MEMBERS
Advocacy: We represent our membership with State and Local agencies (DOA , DOT, WHEDA) City of Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, City of Madison, Dane County, State and Local Politicians. An example of our advocacy is our continued encouragement of high goal settings for DBE firms on mega projects that are federal fund. The Zoo interchange is one of them.
We will continue to nurture relationships with private sector organizations like NCNMSDC and the billion dollar round table represented with firms like JCI.
We will continue to advocate and mediate as a third party for our member firms in situations where issues and concerns need to be resolved.
Education: We provide educational information monthly through our newsletter and educational training in our quarterly general membership meetings
Procurement: We disseminate information about upcoming projects through constant contacts newsletter format and through networking opportunities with contractors, owners (public and private), developers, and chamber of commerce’s. We want to be in and aware of the development stage of projects so that there is an inclusionary process and that our member firms are at the table early. This will give our legislative official the opportunity to advocate for minority participation if needed.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER OF NAMC-WI
- Construction Management Information and Services
- Industry Networking Opportunities
- Minority Business Advocacy and Support
- Mentor Program and Joint Venture Opportunities
- Information / Updates on MBE Issues Locally and Nationwide
- Capitalizations / Bonding Program and Technical Assistance
- Computer and Information Systems
- Education Workshops for Managers/Owner
- Contract Procurement Information and Opportunities
- Marketing and Business Development Assistance